Veterans in IT
Get funded technical trainings and globally recognized certifications issued by industry leaders such as Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, etc. After your active duty, embark on a smooth career transition to a safe and secure future for you and your family in three easy and simple steps: (1) Learn Tech, (2) Get Certified, and (3) Land a job in IT. Moreover, you can land that coveted IT job even with no prior work experience in IT. Check out the various funding options you may qualify for:
Post 9-11 GI Bill®
Lab Four is proud to accept the Post 9-11 GI Bill®. If you need financial assistance for school or job training and you have served on active duty on or after September 11, 2001, you may get education benefits through the Post-9/11 GI Bill®. Eligibility is determined solely by the VA. Please refer to the VA Website to assess if you meet the criteria to receive your Post 9/11 GI Bill® Education Benefits.
Benefits: You can receive up to 36 months of benefits, which may include:
- Tuition and fees
- Monthly housing allowance
- Annual books and supplies stipend
- One-time rural benefit payment
Various types of training programs are covered under this bill including but not limited to correspondence training, licensing and certification reimbursement, vocational/technical training, on-the-job training, etc.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). For more information, please visit https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/
VET TEC is an acronym for Veteran Employment Through Technology Education Courses. This is a program offered under the direction of the Veterans Administration that will pay for Veterans to get technology training in order to get into tech jobs. This program is an alternative to the Post-9/11 GI Bill®, with a focus on getting Veterans into flexible, in-demand, high-paying careers such as information security and network engineering. As per the Department of Veterans Affairs website Lab Four Professional Development Center is listed as a VET TEC Training Provider.
If you have at least one day of unexpired G.I. Bill® entitlement, then you may be eligible for VET TEC. And the best part is your GI Bill® benefits are not consumed when you get your training funded through VET TEC. A few of the immediate benefits are:
- Training Paid by VA
- Monthly Housing Allowance
- Only 1 day of GI Bill® Eligibility required
- Doesn’t Consume your GI Bill® Benefits!
Why Lab Four?
- We design our courses to respond market-trends and you get skills that the top employers demand
- Our tutors, experts in their field, teach courses on conceptual level as well as incorporate hands-on training to reinforce the learning.
- Classrooms with upgraded IT infrastructure and high speed connectivity for your Lab work;
- Job Placement Assistance Services (JPAS) from day 1 with resume prep, mock interviews, tech internships, and placement assistance.
- More flexibility with possibilities of evening classes and weekend classes for working professionals.
- On-site testing facility (Authorized testing partner: Pearson VUE, Kryterion, PSI, and Scantron)